Project Communications Management
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to develop an understanding of Project Communications Management principles aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition.
Successful completion of the “Introduction to Project Management and PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition” module.
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- List the processes involved in the Project Communications Management Knowledge Area and identify how they interact with other project processes
- Select techniques to analyze project information and determine project communication requirements
- Devise a Communication Management Plan and Reporting Structure
- Select methods to manage and control project communication and evaluate its effectiveness
What is Communications Management?
The Communications Management Plan
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278