Project Resource Management
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to develop an understanding of Project Resource Management principles aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition.
Successful completion of the “Introduction to Project Management and PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition” module.
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- List the four PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition processes involved in Project Resource Management
- Utilize tools and techniques to select appropriately skilled project team members and identify their roles and responsibilities
- Establish ground rules and use team building activities to develop a project team to enhance project performance
- Deploy leadership skills to manage a project team for project success
- Identify the resource requirements of a project
- Allocate resources to project activities
- Analyze the cumulative use of project resources and actual resource expenditure
Develop Project Team
Manage Project Team
Managing the Assignment of Resources
Cumulative Use of Resources
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278